1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or the equipment of a User, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and the way that the User uses their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. Under no circumstances, cookies will damage your equipment. However, the fact that the cookies are active helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES EXIST?
Cookies can be classified by categories based on different criteria. Below we provide information on the different types of cookies that exist:
Entity that manages them:
● Own cookies: They are generated and sent by the website that is visited to the User’s terminal, equipment or device. The website publisher manages them.
● Third-party cookies: They are generated and sent to the User’s terminal, equipment or device by entities that are external from the website that is visited. They process and manage the data and information that is obtained by virtue of these cookies.
● Session: They collect information and store data during the duration of the access to the website (session). Once the User leaves the portal, these cookies are automatically deleted.
● Persistent: The information and data that is collected by these cookies remain in the User’s terminal, equipment or device for a period of time that is defined by the person who is responsible for them, which enables the access to the data and its processing within the determined time frame.
● Analysis or measurement cookies: They allow the number of Users to be quantified and, and therefore, they permit us to measure the website’s activity by analysing the Users’ use of the service based on their browsing behaviour.
● Technical cookies: They are required for the operation, maintenance and management of the pages of a website (controlling the web traffic and the data communication flow, identifying the session, accessing elements with restricted access, submitting requests, storing of contents, etc.). They do not require the User’s consent.
● Personalization cookies: They allow us to establish a memory of certain characteristics of the website from the selection that the User has made, such as the language, the geographical area, the type of browser, the limitation of the number of results to be displayed in the search, among others, in order for the browsing experience to be personalised.
● Behavioural advertising cookies: They store information on the behaviour of visitors, which is obtained through the continuous observation of User’s browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display personalised advertisements.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY BODEGAS NOC
Below, we provide the explanation of which types of cookies are used by the pages on the BODEGAS NOC website, as well as their purpose and characteristics.
● Own Cookies: BODEGAS NOC, S.L. (hereinafter BODEGAS NOC), uses its own technical cookies that do not require the consent of the User, as they are exempt from the obligations established in Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
● Cookies Analysis: In particular, BODEGAS NOC uses the cookies of the Google Analytics audience system which allow us to know how Users interact on the Website:
Below, we provide the link to the Google website where you can consult the description of the type of cookies that are used by Google Analytics and their expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie -usage?hl=es
COOKIE REVOCATION AND DELETION
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make their user experience more efficient.
The law declares that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. We need your permission for all other types of cookies.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our webpages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us concerning your consent, please provide the identification and the date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: bodegasnoc.com
Your current status: Deny.
Identification of your consent: 7jaFvPd9dkK/bQhuVEDnLGWdgfMPL+o15CLYq9YMUd8+cw/AsnHbOA==Date of consent: Wednesday, 23rd February 2022 08:39:02
Change your consent
Cookie statement last updated on 22/02/2022 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies (10)
Necessary cookies help with making a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
|CONSENT||YouTube||It is used to detect whether the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookies banner. This cookie is necessary for the website to comply with the GDPR.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||It is used to store the consent status of the user for the current domain.||1 years||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to detect whether the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookies banner. This cookie is necessary for the website to comply with the GDPR.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to detect whether the visitor has accepted the statistics category in the cookies banner. This cookie is necessary for the website to comply with the GDPR.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to determine whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to determine whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to store the consent status of the user for the current domain.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookies.js||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to determine whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not appear again when re-entering the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|wc_cart_hash_#||bodegasnoc.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|wc_fragments_#||bodegasnoc.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Preference cookies (2)
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way that the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located.
|pmpro_visit||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to determine whether the user has carried out a subscription on the website – This allows the website to not show the user any subscription form, as they have already been filled in.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ss||Tawk.to||It is necessary for the functionality of the chat on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistics cookies (6)
Statistics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with their websites by anonymously collecting and providing information.
|_ga||It registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data concerning how the user uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||It is used by Google Analytics to control the rate of requests.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||It registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data concerning how the user uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|mailchimp_landing_site||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to register how the user has entered the website – This function is provided by Mailchimp.||27 days||HTTP Cookie|
|TawkConnectionTime||Tawk.to||It allows the website to recognise the visitor in order to optimise the chat function.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-player-headers-readable||YouTube||It is used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Marketing cookies (4)
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intent is to display advertisements that are relevant and engaging to the individual user, and thus, more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||It tries to calculate the user’s broadband on pages that have integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||YouTube||It registers a unique identification to maintain statistics concerning the YouTube videos that the user has watched.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt.innertube::nextId||YouTube||It registers a unique identification to maintain statistics concerning the YouTube videos that the user has watched.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt.innertube::requests||YouTube||It registers a unique identification to maintain statistics concerning the YouTube videos that the user has watched.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Unclassified cookies (1)
Unclassified cookies are cookies that are still in the process of classifying, along with the individual cookie providers.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||bodegasnoc.com||It is used to store the consent status of the user for the current domain.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|